Sunday, October 04, 2009

my old mango tree

the only place i want to be is sit beneath that mango tree. and then what? i wanna sit there and think about my life. i love this ride!

all my life i learned how to get up when i fell down. i enjoy each and every struggle. i don't get mad easily. and i no longer believe in hostility to solve problems. i believe in democracy in life, and every good thing shall be done if it is settled not in a barbaric manner.

i believe in sacrifice, where we learn decision making. that if we risk, we can accept the consequences. i don't expect, but, i strive harder to achieve a goal. when i was a kid, i was taught by my parents to be independent. when you want it, go get it! you really have to want it. back then, when i want a bike, i have to provide good grades. and i did! i wanted a guitar, i have to work every during weekend in our store. and i did! we were never really spoiled by our parents. what they want from us, we give, so we were rewarded.

now that we are all grown ups, our Heavenly Father is that generous as well. if we want blessings, we pray. we may not get what we want, but, He provides what we need.

hmm... how about my prayers? i used to pray for lots of money to spend. and what did He provided me? a laptop and a dslr. what else? my skills. thank God i got some work. even if i lost one good part time due to unfortunate circumstances. i really enjoyed that part time, but, i needed to choose my priority.

having a job is really tough. we get tired easily. that is when you get strength from your inspirations. i have my family and my future as my energy boosters. i don't have a girlfriend to provide a certain spot. but, it's ok! no rush. God is just making the best love story for me.

i'm inspired. once upon a time this year someone inspired me to write children stories. i will send one as an entry. i hope i'll win. i love that story. it tells something about nature and friendship. just recently, i finished one. it's about an ordinary kid who saved his community from a possible wash out. inspired by ondoy.

i set my mood in writing a story. i imagine myself sitting beneath my favorite mango tree in our farm in sapul, calapan city. it's so peaceful there. eating mango dipped in alamang is really sensational.

all of my dreams are made of that tiny picture back in the province. i planted them and taking good care of them. i pray someday they'll grow and be that same mango tree that inspired me.

No comments: